I received my B.S. degree from Wuhan University in 2012 and my Ph.D. degree from Tsinghua University in 2017. In 2016, I held a visiting researcher position with the School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering of University of Essex, UK. I am currently a senior researcher in the Computer Network and Protocol Lab at Huawei. My research interests include cloud/edge computing, network protocol, measurement, and distributed communicaiton. During the last three years, my research focuses on transport protocol measurement, design, and implementation in both wired and wireless networks, two of which are published in SIGCOMM. More details about me.
- (New) August 4th, 2020, I was invited to give a talk in the ACM APNET held online. Slides are available here.
- (New) May 2020, my paper is accepted by ACM SIGCOMM 2020.
- May 2020, my paper is accepted by Chinese Journal of Computers.
- July 2019, my paper is accepted by IEEE Network Magzine.
- July 2019, my paper is accepted by IEEE TPDS.
- October 2018, my paper is accepted by CCF TON.
- August 22th, 2018, I gave a talk in the ACM SIGCOMM in Budapest, Hungary. Slides are available here.
- August 3th, 2018, I was invited to give a talk in the ACM APNET in Tsinghua, Beijing. Slides are available here.
- May 2018, my paper is accepted by ACM SIGCOMM 2018 (The most top conference, 40 out of 222 papers are accepted). Paper is available here.
- May 2018, my paper is published by IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (TSC) (IF:3.520).